Your permission to use the forum is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least thirteen years old.
- Remain respectful of other members at all times
- You must use the forum in accordance with Acceptable Use.
- Posts must be directly relevant to the Melos Studio.
- Posts and comments must be in English.
- You may not use the forum to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
- You may not submit content to the forum that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not copy another user’s post without the publisher’s permission.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the forum without their specific permission.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the forum, or use the forum to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
Content that is against Melos’ guidelines, whose activity is artificially inflated, or that undermines the Melos team will be removed, users will be banned, and they will no longer have access to Melos’ forums.
There are three stages to a successful proposal.
This step is a suggestion for the proposer, where you can first create a new topic with your ideas. This will allow your voice to be heard. you may want to post the link to the discord to make it easier for members to see it.
Time limit: There is no time limit on this.
After the ideas have been discussed and conclusions reached in phase 1. Topic categories (create, organize, expand), options, and voting results should be clearly set. The narrative should always have a veto or no option.
You will need 800 wave points in your Melos. Studio account to reach this formal step — put your proposal on the Melos forum. However, you need only 100 wave points in your Melos. Studio account to support other people’s proposals. This round of informal voting will help the proposer to get other opinions by previewing the results. Once your proposal has gained good feedback in 7 days, you can put your proposal on DAO.
Time limit: 7 days
In this step, an official proposal may be made. It will require at least one member with the FUN membership level ( or higher ) to make the proposal. Only vMELOS will be able to vote in this stage.
Proposals need to receive more than 50% of the total number of vMELOS in order for the proposal to be adopted
Time Limits: 7 days
Comply with the following criteria:
【Proposal number】+【Proposal name】+【Proposal stage】
- The format of the proposal number is MELOS#00 (The specific number relies on the order at that time)
- The name of the proposal should be as simple as possible. It is suggested to name the proposal according to the problem solved, the cooperation reached, the design mode, and the development of the product.
- The proposal stage can be chosen in the following options: Support collection, Collection completed, Approved or Unapproved
Note: any proposal that does not follow the naming format and publishing specification will be considered unqualified by the forum administrator and will not be discussed at the top.
The following contents should be included at the beginning of the proposal：
- Proposal number: Such as MELOS#000
- Proposal date: Such as Jan 1, 2021
- Proposal name
- Proposal type: (Such as product, operation, community, cooperation and tokenomics model)
- Proposal author
Body of the proposal:
- Roadmap/Plan of the proposal
- Voting options are either for or against the proposal, or you can choose to abstain from the vote completely.
Tips： According to Melos.Studio white paper, the maximum number of votes and weights must be met. Melos Studio will follow the outcome of all passed proposals.
Proposal number: MELOS#001
Proposal date: Jan 1, 2022
Proposal name: Melos Stuido
Proposal type: cooperation
Proposal author: Melos32435
Melos and Certik are proposing to hold a joint AMA event to educate the Melos community about the following digital asset security issues. The event will require a total of $1,000 MELOS from the treasury as an airdrop to attract more users to attend the event and increase social media exposure.
Educate the Melos community about the following digital asset security issues.
More and more NFT losses are in the news, raising concerns about the security of NFT assets. Recently, the crypto artwork website VIV3 was attacked and the official website login channel was closed, making it impossible for users who had previously bought the platform’s artwork packs to log in and withdraw their NFTs.
Advocacy teams can use up to $1,000 MELOS to facilitate an agreement with the Certik community to promote Melos Studio’s secure AMA event.
The team has three days to organize the event from the date the DAO passes the ballot. The distribution of partner proposals and AMA awards will be at the discretion of the core team.
Roadmap/Plan of the proposal
The budget will be allocated on a daily basis within a predefined vesting schedule of 3 days from the start date of the agreement.
The budget may be fully expended or carried over to the next Certik-related activity in case a reasonable allocation cannot be found for the entire amount.
Proposal and voting details
Voting is enabled from Friday, January 1 at 12:00 PM UTC
Voting ends on Friday, January 7 at 12:00 PM UTC
Please go through the links below to read more details about Melos Studio DAO Forum on the Medium website.
Medium link: https://blog.melos.studio/introducing-the-melos-studio-dao-forum-e9b8531526b9